Today I’m beginning a new “how to” series of videos designed to showcase various tools and tricks of the emerging social media field. There are so many software programs and applications to sort through and try – it can be confusing. Well relax, we’re here to help. My first installment is a basic overview of the Hootsuite program – you can use it to manage multiple social media accounts, brands and include multiple manager and administrators. Check it out!
More from my site
- How to manage Twitter followers using lists and streams
- Jenci Eble Spradlin: Today’s Kaufer “Follow Friday” Featured Profile
- Corey Dubrowa: Today’s Kaufer “Follow Friday” Featured Profile
- Zenwerks 3.0
- Wendy Wiseman (Entrepreneur/KIBOOMU co-founder): Today’s Kaufer Follow Friday Feature Profile
- From Shamu to Roller Coasters: Social Media Lessons from SeaWorld