Do you have a hard time finding, managing and sharing web content? Google Reader is a simple and easy-to-use tool that I use to manage literally dozens of RSS feeds on a variety of topics. This helps me scan and share information from a single location – rather than have to visit multiple sites to read articles and updates. Here I demonstrate how to use Google Reader – including how to add subscriptions, how to share articles via Twitter and more! I hope you enjoy!
More from my site
- Hootsuite – A basic overview of a great social media management software tool
- Twitter Tip – Using Buffer for Chrome To Schedule Tweets
- Social Media Continues Staggering Growth
- AP Stylebook Adds 42 New Guidelines for Social Media
- Back in the saddle again…
- Social Media Marketing: What Makes Women Tick (Online)?