We all know that we live in a world of search and when we want the answer to a question (or to validate the position of a company or person), all we have to do is Google it, right?
So as the Oregon Ducks begin their search for their next Senior Associate Athletic Director, Marketing and Public Relations, wouldn’t it make sense for them to simply Google “Oregon Ducks Marketing Expert” and see who’s on top? Yeah, I thought so too.
- The David Kaufer Digest is out! paper.li/DavidKaufer/ka… ▸ Top stories today via @coreydu @richeisen 53 minutes ago
- I just finished a 5.02 mi run with a pace of 12'13"/mi with Nike+ Running. go.nike.com/1b06b7g #nikeplus 7 hours ago
- New weekend routine: breakfast, run with Brodie, backyard landscaping remainder of day 9 hours ago
- Hundreds scour Perdido Key for missing autistic boy on.pnj.com/11N1F00 #hope #autism 9 hours ago
- RT @billmaher: #PatRobertson said cheating is just in men's DNA - that is shocking. Pat Robertson believes in DNA? 21 hours ago