Social media should always be a priority for any business and implemented into any advertising plan. However, with all sorts of different social media networking websites and methods to spread the word on your business, which ones should a business focus the majority of their attention on?
Here’s a look at the most popular networks and how they can help any business.
The most popular network, Facebook boasts about 800 million active users globally. It’s the most known and you can probably find most of your family on Facebook. Most social media analysts will tell you that it is integral for your business to have a Facebook Page, however, it is probably the hardest to market on unless you already have a steady base of customers.
Read the rest of the post at the Kaufer DMC blog
More from my site
- Social Media Lesson for Brands: Why Facebook Users Remove Friends
- Social Media Continues Staggering Growth
- Inbound Marketing: 6 Key Benefits For Your Business
- What Does The Rebirth of Flickr Mean for Marketing?
- 10 Tips To Market Your Business With Social Media Site Pinterest
- Social Media Marketing: How 7 Ways Cable Channels Should Use Pinterest