Social media should always be a priority for any business and implemented into any advertising plan. However, with all sorts of different social media networking websites and methods to spread the word on your business, which ones should a business focus the majority of their attention on?
Here’s a look at the most popular networks and how they can help any business.
The most popular network, Facebook boasts about 800 million active users globally. It’s the most known and you can probably find most of your family on Facebook. Most social media analysts will tell you that it is integral for your business to have a Facebook Page, however, it is probably the hardest to market on unless you already have a steady base of customers.
Read the rest of the post at the Kaufer DMC blog
- RT @SportsBizMiss: Students: if you tell me you want to be a sportswriter and you're not writing/blogging somewhere, I don't believe you ha… 1 hour ago
- Seattle's Pike Place Market is #1: The 10 Best Farmers' Markets In The U.S. buff.ly/169zj1F 9 hours ago
- Nominations Are Now Open for the 2013 Green Washington Awards buff.ly/169z7zD 11 hours ago
- The David Kaufer Digest is out! paper.li/DavidKaufer/ka… ▸ Top stories today via @hankschulman 13 hours ago
- Mariners outscored 19-0 over last 13 innings in Anaheim. Is Wedge on hot seat? 14 hours ago