It’s no secret that many marketers have tried to use social media as a tool to reach, influence and engage with women (given their powerful purchasing power), but until recently it’s been difficult to determine which social media platforms are most effective in this manner. However, the recent rise of Pinterest has positioned it as a clear trusted leader among women – and marketers should take notice.
The picture and image sharing social network has taken the world by storm, but women in particular have been attracted to it. In fact, a recent BlogHer survey found out that 81 percent of U.S. women trust Pinterest more than Facebook and Twitter. Wow!
There’s also even more surprising and amazing facts from the survey, which can be help in a social media marketing campaign, including:
- Updated #HootSuite Mobile App Eases Influencer Monitoring buff.ly/12WZ4fA 18 minutes ago
- Bravo San Francisco Giants Pitcher Jeremy Affeldt! On Homophobia: I Was Wrong buff.ly/16OGeN7 1 hour ago
- New Report Details How Much Time Americans Spend on Social Media By Device buff.ly/169uh5o 2 hours ago
- SEOmoz is looking for a new Chief Marketing Officer | StartupSeattle buff.ly/14y5seZ 4 hours ago
- Oklahoma Tornadoes, Extreme Weather Inspire Social Media 'Storm Chasers' To Take Risks buff.ly/10Q2fqN 5 hours ago