It’s no secret that many marketers have tried to use social media as a tool to reach, influence and engage with women (given their powerful purchasing power), but until recently it’s been difficult to determine which social media platforms are most effective in this manner. However, the recent rise of Pinterest has positioned it as a clear trusted leader among women – and marketers should take notice.
The picture and image sharing social network has taken the world by storm, but women in particular have been attracted to it. In fact, a recent BlogHer survey found out that 81 percent of U.S. women trust Pinterest more than Facebook and Twitter. Wow!
There’s also even more surprising and amazing facts from the survey, which can be help in a social media marketing campaign, including:
More from my site
- Social Media Marketing: How 7 Ways Cable Channels Should Use Pinterest
- Are Web Development and Marketing Services Tax Deductible Business Expenses?
- 5 Blogging Bits for Your Business
- Mobile Marketing Movement
- Mobile content explodes – more than 100 million Americans using mobile browser, app, email, music or video streaming services
- 5 Digital Marketing Trends You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)