Wondering how to keep track of your followers after your first couple of hundred? I show how you can use Twitter’s web client to create and manage lists, as well as how to use Hootsuite to set up streams to track various lists in real time.
Today I’m beginning a new “how to” series of videos designed to showcase various tools and tricks of the emerging social media field. There are so many software programs and applications to sort through and try – it can be confusing. Well relax, we’re here to help. My first installment is a basic overview of [...]
- Honoring Mikaela and Owen (our 2 most recent autistic wandering/drowning victims) ht.ly/ldCZ2 #autism 57 minutes ago
- RT @emilydreyfuss: Flickr's 1 terabyte, so you never have to delete a photo again. It's the Gmail inbox of photos. 2 hours ago
- The David Kaufer Digest is out! paper.li/DavidKaufer/ka… ▸ Top stories today via @ByTimBooth 3 hours ago
- America's New Manufacturing Boomtowns | #Seattle area checks in at #3 nationally buff.ly/16KHIba 4 hours ago
- RT @todayshow: Teacher laid on top of elementary students in bathroom during tornado, witness told @KFOR. More on search for kids: http://t… 5 hours ago